Dating With Style: Fashion Basics for Men and Women
A person doesn’t need to break the bank to have a nice basic wardrobe. Tips for dating with style.
Fashion Basics for Men:
- “Go To” Jean – need to fit well, not too short in length, dark color preferably
- White Dress Shirt- very versatile to go from work to social
- Dark Sports Coat – it’s never out of style to look suave, maximize budget
- by purchasing a dark suit and use pieces separately
- Dress Shoe – hard sole shoes statistically convey authority
- Nice Casual Shoe or boot
- Sunglasses – need to fit your face and convey personality
- Signature Scent – a nonverbal way to draw one in to you
- Polo Shirt – collar shirts convey authority and leadership
- Metal Watch
- Basic T-shirt – a nice t-shirt can look really good under a sport coat
Additional wardrobe staples: wallet that is not worn out or a money clip, flattering swim trunks, colored dress shirt, cashmere sweater, dark trousers. Buy a suit and use the pieces to stretch your wardrobe options.
Fashion Basics for Women:
- “Go To” Jean
- Classic Black Heels
- Little Black Dress – Navy or Charcoal may look best on some women
- Dark Colored Skirt
- Feminine Blouse
- Statement Piece of Jewelry – great way to show personality
- Sunglasses – needs to fit your face
- Signature Scent
- Base and Lip Color appropriate to skin tone
Additional wardrobe staples: swimsuit and cover up (a maxi dress is a great way to stretch a budget to be worn as cover up or dress), white shirt, black pumps, clutch.
Create an account on the best betting site IndoBola88, with attractive bonus offers.